Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dodgers say Brian Stow is party to blame for ruthless beating that left him in a coma for days





They are saying we're 100 percent liable. But does that mean Norwood and Sanchez, who beat this guy up, have no liability? And, does it mean Mr. Stow himself has no liability?
-- Dodgers owner Frank McCourt's
lawyer Jerome Jackson






Talk about a public relations gaffe, Frank McCourt is going to wish he had just put his foot in his mouth, personally I think by the time this is over he's going to feel the way that Dodgers fans have felt watching the team he put together play on the field, sick. Hopefully McCourt isn't the owner of this franchise much longer, he's already done just about as much damage as he possibly court between his shady behind the scenes dealings to garner money to cover expenses, to the public divorce with his wife Frank McCourt has shown us what type of owner he is.


After I read this quote I can promise you this, I would never EVER for the rest of my life go to a Dodgers game, watch a Dodgers game or even check out Dodgers scores until that asshole is gone. Any venture, company, business, ect that he is involved with is not an option as far as i'm concerned. What does that mean to him? Absolutely NOTHING. I'm sure he could care less what the fans like me think. That's exactly what got him to be so loved in the first place.


 He doesn't care about the city of Las Angeles, he doesn't care about the ppl of L.A., he doesn't care about the fans at the ballpark CLEARLY, and he doesn't even care about his own family for that matter. Check out the entire story below from ESPN where this quote first was reported. Unless I find out this is a complete falsity and he said nothing of the sort, i'm done with Frank McCourt and the Dodgers....I'm a Red Sox fan first but there's always going to be a few other teams I really enjoy and one of the first memories of baseball I have is my father showing me stats and photos while telling me about Jackie Robinson and i'll never forget that. He must be rolling over in his grave right now. DISGRACEFUL.


What do you think about Frank's opinion on what transpired outside his ballpark?? You think the victim was asking for it??? That's just like saying that a girl is asking to be raped because she's wearing tight jeans....Frank your 2 generations ahead of me but an entire century behind as far as i'm concerned!







http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/mlb/story/_/id/7155602/los-angeles-dodgers-lawyer-bryan-stow-shares-blame-beating









+Joshua Hastings
 @joshuadavid1121
www.MassAuthentics.Ecrater.com
 http://massauthentics.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment