Saturday, April 28, 2012

How good are the Bulls at sharing the scoring load without superstar D Rose???

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/7866701/2012-nba-playoffs-chicago-bulls-derrick-rose-suffers-torn-acl-philadelphia-76ers


The bulls proved all year they could win at home, they could win on the road, they could win with Derek Rose AND THEY CAN EVEN WIN WITHOUT DEREK ROSE. They still managed to compile an incredible record at the top of the elite NBA teams even with their only star injured in one way or another for the entire regular season.....well, it's a good thing they had all that practice. It has just been announced that Rose has now torn the ACL in his left knee in the game yesterday against the 76ers in the first round, first game of the playoffs and will be out the entire playoffs and then have a long recovery as well. 


So, how far should the bulls chances drop? Or do they not even have a chance now in your opinion?

3 comments:

  1. Hey Josh,

    Just found your blog and I was wondering if this contest you had in November to name signatures on a bunch of baseballs was still going (?)
    Here's the link:

    http://mylifemysportsexcetera.blogspot.com/2011/11/joshua-hastings-joshuadavid1121-check.html

    I couldn't find who won...If it's still on, I would like to try and enter. Let me know.

    --James Haynes
    james.a.haynes97@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey James, I was just checking out some of my old posts and noticed your comment...I am so sorry that I didn't respond, I must have accidently deleted out of the tab before it published or something because I know I did. Anyways, funny you should ask because I never actually did get all the correct answers so go ahead and give it a shot.

      Delete
  2. I did have someone come close though.

    ReplyDelete